Top 10 Things to Consider Before Arena Construction
ESI FOOTING GEO
ESI’s basic mixture for equestrian riding arenas.
ESI-Footing Geo is ESI’s geotextile material used for a wide range of arena footings, from hunters and jumpers to dressage and western arenas.
ESI FOOTING FIBER
The same fiber that is used to make the textile fabric for the ESI-Footing GEO Textiles. The Fibers are
1-2 inches long and are working like a root system through the sand. You can use the ESI Footing Fibers with or without ESI Footing Geo Textiles.
ESI FOOTING ELASTIC FIBER
Made up of small, cut elastic fibers, this special fiber optimizes shear resistance and makes the footing flexible and springy. It is mainly used for horse race tracks, gallops and jumping arenas in combination with ESI Footing Geo Textile. ESI Footing Elastic fiber acts like a root system, binding sand particles and other additives together, and resulting in a very high footing stability.
ESI will save you time and money by providing mixing services for your arena footing. By mixing the GGT materials with our sands to create the ideal footing mix beforehand, it avoids time consuming on-site processes.
GGT JUMPING MIX
Custom mix of GGT Footing Geo Textiles with GGT Fiber. GGT Jumping Mix is especially designed and engineered for mix with sands in hunter and jumper equestrian arenas.
GGT DRESSAGE MIX
Custom mix of GGT Geo Textile with GGT Fiber. GGT Dressage is especially designed and engineered for mix with sands in dressage equestrian arenas.
GGT WESTERN MIX
GGT-Footing Western Mix is the first mix in the Western sector that is ideal for all western riding disciplines. Whether you practice reining, cutting, pleasure, cow-horse, barrel-race, or trail. The GGT Western Mix has been specially designed, engineered, and tested for the Western Discipline.
NOT ALL THE GGT INSTALLERS ARE CREATED EQUAL!
Your GGT is an important investment. Don’t waste your money working with just another installer. ESI is the best and most experienced GGT installer in the country.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR ARENAS
ESl can build your entire arena from concept to completion, on time and within your budget.
Before the construction of any arena, you must consider the arena type, topography, weather, drainage, and water availability.
Equestrian Services International always takes these factors into consideration. We will work with you to design and construct an arena that is usable all year round and will last for many years to come.
• Indoor Arenas
• Covered Arenas
• Outdoor Arenas
• Hunters and Jumpers
• Derby Fields
• Polo Fields
• Drainage and Irrigation Systems
No job is too big, or too small. Please call us today and we will guide you through the new arena process from start to finish. Our experts will assure you a top quality arena design.
ESI is proud to be a Green Arena Builders using environmentally friendly methods and materials that are safe for both horses and riders while building our arenas.
Equestrian Services International is a full-service arena maintenance company. With more than 20 years of experience, we are a leader in the industry. Proper maintenance of your equestrian arena is required for top performance of both horse and rider. Call us for a personalized consultation for your arena today.
YOUR ARENA MAINTENANCE
DERBY & POLO FIELD DEVELOPMENT
With many years of experience, Equestrian Services International has built some of the best derby fields in the world.
We only use the top designers, equipment, and materials. The results are paramount, which sets us apart from the competition.
• Designs by World-Renowned
• Liver Pools & Water Jumps
• Multi-Use Banks
• Table Jumps
• Grobs & Ponds
Equestrian Services International is a full-service derby arena maintenance company with more than 20 years of experience. A leader in the industry due to impeccable work, competitive prices, attention to detail, and concern for the customer’s needs, we are available for all of your field maintenance needs.
Please call for your personalized consultation.
Equestrian Services International is your one-stop-shop for site development. ESI will arrange every aspect of your arena or field, giving you a single point-of-contact, which makes it easy to communicate and keeps your project on time and within budget.
• One-Stop-Shop - we can handle your entire
project from conception to completion
• Quality and durable construction
• Familiar with equestrian needs
• Over 20 years of construction experience
• Customized arena designs
• 'Green Building' methods used
• Great return of investment
• Site development
• Guidance and engineering
• Permit expediting
• Stall construction available
With State of the Art GPS and Laser Equipment, ESI can create an Earthwork Volume Report with cut and fill volumes or areas before the construction project begins, to ensure the best results and complete customer satisfaction.
Equestrian Services International can perform a wide range of work, from mass excavation through to finished grade, on both large and small jobs.
The ESI heavy equipment is also equipped with cutting-edge earth moving grade control system that uses GPS, laser, or construction total station technology to accurately position the equipment in real time, significantly reducing material overages, and dramatically improving productivity. Also, getting the job done right the first time eliminates rework. The accurate (AccuGrade) grading equipment installed in our machines help ESI to carefully control material usage.
TURF FIELD DEVELOPMENT
Polo Tracks • Derby Fields
Let Equestrian Services International build your next field. These fields require special manicuring to ensure a proper playing surface. ESI has the tools and knowledge necessary to construct the perfect turf field for your uses.
Let us provide a custom experience from start to finish for your field development.
ARENAS – DESIGN, BUILD, MAINTAIN
DERBY FIELD DEVELOPMENT
1. Site Location: While your arena location doesn't have to be at the “top of the hill”, it should be at the highest grade possible. Let us help you decide before you build.
2. Intended Use: Where are the possible uses for your arena? How often will the arena be used? This will affect the footing you choose when building your arena. ESI has extensive experience determining the best footing for your arena.
3. Disciplines: Who will be riding on the arena? What will its uses be? Arena size and footing recommendations can change based on disciplines.
4. Drainage Systems: There are many drainage systems to consider based on your location. Rainfall, soil base, and more are all factors. Let us show you many solutions including our custom Ebb and Flow system.
5. Irrigation Systems: Like drainage, there are many variations of irrigation systems and which one you should choose is based on your usage and footing choice. ESI can guide you through these decisions.
6. Type of Groomer: Not all arena grooming equipment is created equal. Choose a groomer based on the type of footing you choose. ESI groomers are designed to give premium results, and are manufactured in the USA.
7. Perimeter Retaining Wall: A retaining wall can help with footing retention as well as improve arena aesthetics. Let us give you an eye-catching and functional installation.
8. Maintenance Plan: Develop a cohesive maintenance plan that is complete with a timeline for watering and dragging using your chosen equipment and maintaining your footing.
9. Selecting an Arena Builder: Not all arena builders are equally qualified. ESI is a top notch arena builder with experience building premium professional equestrian arenas for all disciplines, nationwide.
10. Selecting a Qualified Footing Specialist: ESI offers a variety of footing options with patented mixing techniques. We create some of the best arena footing on the market. Our footing specialists can easily help you decide on the best solution.
If you are looking to use GGT footing, authorized GGT Footing Installers and Distributors will give you the best results during installation. ESI is an authorized GGT Installer. We also offer premixing services for your footing before installation for the best results.
ESI is your one-stop-shop for all your equestrian service needs. With the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry, we are committed to both quality and service, and we nurture personal, long-term relationships with each client based on quality, honesty, and professional, personalized customer service. Read below to learn more about what we offer...
Where champions ride!